Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Enclaves
Date: Apr 24, 2001 @ 07:22
Author: Mats Hessman (Mats Hessman <Mats@...>)

> >I have procured a map of the Sultanate of Oman
>
> What's the map exactly? Geoprojects UAE or Oman maps, or
> something else?

The map is labelled "Map of the Sultanate of Oman,
scale 1:1.300.000" and is printed in march 1996, and
published by the National Survey Authority of Oman
in May 1994.

The map has the following markings: "Series Oman Misc 06,
Edition NSA-04"

Furtermore, the map has, as stated previously, essential
illustrated Folding Instructions on the back side, a feature
that one would like to see on more large-sheet maps. Step
by step, one is taken through the first and second fold,
followed by the third fold, before finishing off with the
fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh fold. :)

I think there was a scan of it on this group some time
ago. I'm afraid I'm unable to check, since I can't
access the archives anymore, now that Yahoo has
taken over our group.

Mats