Subject: Re: Enclaves
Date: Apr 24, 2001 @ 08:38
Author: smaardijk@yahoo.com (smaardijk@...)

For the extraterritorial parts of the Holy See, see (no pun intended)
the Lateran treaty at http://www.aloha.net/~mikesch/treaty.htm ,
especially articles 13-16. It even goes as far as giving churches
('even outside Rome') a temporary immunity, for the time the Pope is
taking part in a ceremony there, and the church is not open for the
public.

Peter S.