Subject: Re: third level exclave bremen
Date: Apr 05, 2003 @ 16:53
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@c...>
wrote:
> Did the rest of the border in the map go completely around that
harbor
> area,

Yes

and does that harbor area have Bremerhaven as it's only neighbor?

Again, yes.

You can check it by going to http://www.lgn.de/ , choose "Landkarten
im Internet, Luftbilder, Standortvisualisierung" by clicking on
Start, then choose "Niedersachsen flächendeckend bis zur Digitalen
Straßenkarte 1 : 10.000. Mit Adressensuche" by clicking on Start, and
then play around with the maps.

> Thanks
> Len

You're welcome