Subject: Re: bede2linwrp & belu2lilulu etc.
Date: Apr 08, 2002 @ 02:25
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

way to go peter
for we are loving these fresh imported intersecondary points

why
because they are just as real & multisovereign as any multipoints
yet somehow more complex than ordinary domestic multisovereigns
or even than the more familiar primary world class multisovereigns

& this becomes a distinction worth making since the intersecondaries
are still world class in a sense by virtue of being situated on
worldclass boundaries

& even if they werent among your primary objectives
you did send me packing to perry castaneda expressly to see where the
heck you were today

you know we yanks arent so aware of your european subnational
boundaries as i imagine you europeans are aware of our yanko
interstate borders
a strange fact of life

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., Peter Smaardijk <smaardijk@y...> wrote:
> For people that know German, a nice site on some old inner-German
> boundaries and boundary stones is at:
> http://www.ahlering.de/_Dreilandereck_/_dreilandereck_.html
>
> Lots of nice pictures, but the maker of this site could better have
> ignored his artistic aspirations, if you ask me.
>
> By the way, today I visited the delu condo once more, as well as the
> Vennbahn enclaves. And I visited two secundary tripoints: the one
where
> Belgium and the German lands of North Rhineland-Westphalia and
> Rhineland-Palatinate meet, and the one where Luxembourg and the
Belgian