Subject: Re: bede2linwrp & belu2lilulu etc.
Date: Apr 09, 2002 @ 16:34
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

peter
a very minor kibitz but i see the cia map of luxembourg at perry
castaneda shows this tripoint in the diekirch district of luxembourg
rather than the luxembourg district of luxembourg
which would thus make it belu2dililu rather than belu2lilulu
unless you are working from better data

what is perhaps more interesting about these cia data is that if the
subdivision of luxembourg shown there is correct it also means there
is a single domestic tripoint in that country as well
lu2digrlu for diekirch grevenmacher luxembourg

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., Peter Smaardijk <smaardijk@y...> wrote:
> For people that know German, a nice site on some old inner-German
> boundaries and boundary stones is at:
> http://www.ahlering.de/_Dreilandereck_/_dreilandereck_.html
>
> Lots of nice pictures, but the maker of this site could better have
> ignored his artistic aspirations, if you ask me.
>
> By the way, today I visited the delu condo once more, as well as the
> Vennbahn enclaves. And I visited two secundary tripoints: the one
where
> Belgium and the German lands of North Rhineland-Westphalia and
> Rhineland-Palatinate meet, and the one where Luxembourg and the
Belgian