Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Maienbühl
Date: Aug 29, 2001 @ 20:04
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

>From: "Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>
>On quintipoints: I think that the lower in the hierarchy you go, the
>more quintipoints you'll find. E.g. I think that the bordering of
>five back gardens in a quintipoint is not that strange.

this may well be

in any case the question remains
as you also seem to wonder below
can we find or rather confirm a living quintipoint anywhere that is equal or
higher in the hierarchy than the tertiary level already confirmed at
okeechobee & suspected in maienbuhl

municipalities are never primary except for the vatican
& rarely secondary or even tertiary
but usually quaternary or lower

so i am most curious if you or anyone else can establish the objective
levels of any of these newly suggested quintipoints