Subject: Re: enclaves on stamps
Date: Sep 23, 2004 @ 08:02
Author: Anton Zeilinger ("Anton Zeilinger" <anton_zeilinger@...>)

No, Jungholz was actually absorbed into the surrounding Reichsgau
(Garmisch-Partenkirchen, I think, but I would have to look it up), and
it was not part of the Tyrol anymore, thus not an exclave. But its
communal boundaries probably remained unchanged, so it did still
"exist" on a certain level, and Sorgschrofen was a communal quadripoint...

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@c...>