Subject: Re: enclaves on stamps
Date: Sep 17, 2004 @ 16:27
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

corrections

> > > Where would you write? Still needs more specificity
> > > in terms of addressing.

> i dont know what the seat of government of tatli is
> but i do know azerbaijan uses rayons
> & i still need to check this
> but if tatli is in the vicinity of kazakh
> as i tentatively believe it is
> then the name of the rayon is most probably qazax
> & its rayon seat is most probably kazakh too

the rayon of tatli is not qazax but agstafa
with seat of government likely in the city of agstafa

but perhaps better than any letter we could hope to write there
http://www.travel-images.com/az-agstafa.html
suggests my hunch may well have been right
that not just the tatlis but all these amaz claves have been
defuncto since somewhere between 1988 & 1994