Subject: Re: Kokkina
Date: Sep 16, 2004 @ 02:34
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

It may be "knowable" if the Turks support the town only by sea - I
can't imagine the UN is allowing military transports across it's
surrounding sector. If we find that the de facto sovereignty being
exercized in the surrounding waters really has the town isolated, then
we would know what we are dealing with. The UN must be able to tell
us what's up.
LN