Subject: Re: Kokkina
Date: Sep 16, 2004 @ 02:25
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

kokkina is really a de facto political exclave

but because there is no agreement between cyprus proper &
turkish cyprus delimiting their respective seas
as there is between cyprus proper & the uk restricting the sba
areas to dry land only
it is unknown & unknowable whether kokkina is an enclave

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "L. A. Nadybal"

<knm@m...> wrote:

> > >I haven't heard of Kokkina/Erenköy since I visited this
website a few
> > >minutes ago, but I take the liberty to assume the enclave
still exist.

> > It was certainly still there when I was in Cyprus last year. The
> area was
> > heavily guarded by UN troops, and it wasn't possible to enter.
> >
> > I managed to take a photo of the enclave from road that
bypasses it.