Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: enclaves on stamps
Date: Sep 12, 2004 @ 19:59
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

You need to read what I wrote - I said purple
ANNOTATIONS. If something changed it would have been
noted on the map just like the other things that
changed - borders, new roads, new place names, etc. -
were noted on the map in purple. If the claves were
eliminated that would have been noted in purple.
And
it is NOT the job of the clovoscopist to prove they
still exist. Them existing is the status quo. If YOU
challenge the status quo, it is YOUR job to justify
it. That means with facts or some sort of
international treaty or accord. Not just your own
intuition - that doesn't cut it.
By your "logic" I could tell you that the AMAZGE
tripoint no longer exists. You think it does? Well
it's your job to justify it. The tripoint hasn't been
heard from since the last official map or accord. So
there's no reason to believe AMAZGE still exists
unless you can prove that it does. For, "...[I]
certainly cant prove the negative rather it is the job
of the [try pointer] to prove the affirmative."

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3495&i