Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: enclaves on stamps
Date: Sep 12, 2004 @ 20:16
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

By the same token, the tripoint could have
moved...maybe the cartogrophers just didn't know about
it. The AMAZGE tripoint could have moved (or even
ceased to exist!) - it's just that it wasn't shown or
said, "if something isnt shown or said it only means
it wasnt shown or said not that it was or wasnt a
fact."