Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Roetgen/Monschau enclaves
Date: Jun 17, 2001 @ 02:14
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <brwhyte@...>)

You have the two at Roetgen, correct, then the tiny one (#3),
then on your map, what is shown as a large #3 with a bottleneck and a
bulbous southern end is actually two. The bulbous end is the fifth. Your map
is incorrect, and the bottleneck betweenthe boundary and railwayline does
not exist. Here, the boundary meets the rails and thus splits your #3 into
two enclaves, #4 and #5 (seems sensible to number them 1 to 5 north to
south).
BW