Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] NMOKTX Question
Date: Jun 17, 2001 @ 00:21
Author: David Mark (David Mark <dmark@...>)

Dear BJButler,

The monument I photographed and was photographed with, a concrete post
some 8 inches across, shown on
http://www.geog.buffalo.edu/~dmark/tristate/10NMOKTX.html, with a
benchmark on top by the "U.S. General Land Office Survey" from 1932, is
located, within limits of map accuracy, exactly at the red "cross-hairs"
on http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?z=13&n=4041104&e=678962&s=25&size=s
(See the little scanned map image on my page which appears exactly like
the topozone image only smaller.)

The road on the top photo on
http://www.geog.buffalo.edu/~dmark/tristate/10NMOKTX.html is the road
running west from the tripoint as shown on the maps.

So, what's with your use of the word "ersatz"?? Nothing immitation about
it as far as I know!!

David