Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Roetgen/Monschau enclaves
Date: Jun 17, 2001 @ 08:26
Author: Jan Krogh ("Jan Krogh" <Jan@Krogh.com>)

Thank you, Brendan, very much for clearing up this question.
Maybe you can help me with a correct mapping of the Reichenstein area where the two enclaves, #4 og #5 enter Belgium territory?
What do you think about if we put the four Roetgen/Monschau map files on the internet? I have in mind, if so, to link these files from my homepage's Roetgen/Monschau map.

Fortunately, Monschau town is on the internet on http://www.monschau.de and they even have an interactive city map, including the Vennbahn. So far only in German language. Here I found the Monscau small-scale map – http://www.monschau.de/images/karten/ubersichts_karte.jpg from where it is possible to get into big-scale sections.

Maybe, Brendan, you can confirm if the a9 map is showing the first point where the railway is entering Belgium territory (west of Messeweg street)? If this is correct, I think the a11 section is depicting the 2nd Monschau enclave's southern border, where the railway is going back into Belgium?

I will certainly correct my map.

Jan