Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] nsw sa vic & almstn
Date: Apr 19, 2001 @ 14:05
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

by jove
right you are jack
hahahah

& topozone makes it look like tishomingo is claiming only up to the end of
its usgs quad & no farther
hahaha

so we appear to have our first renegade interstate county &or its botched
but enhanced wet tripoint here

very nice

& yikes
there is likely to be a dry twin of it also at the southeast corner of that
quad
hahah