Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Largest enclave
Date: Mar 13, 2001 @ 18:22
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

yes i agree
& i see you have also anticipated my hole card point here too

the overseas classes
both the insular & the continental
of so called claves dont at all have the same keyhole feel as the normal sort
so at least etymologically there has been a slippage & distortion here that
i would also tend to back away from