Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Old tp atderu/Ile de la Conference/qp bedenl+Moresnet
Date: Mar 13, 2001 @ 18:12
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

the ghost multi imperial point makes an even stronger impression on me when
i realize that not only all 3 empires but indeed all 3 of their successor
boundaries have fled the scene

also evidently our first close look here at either frfrspsp3 or frfrspsp4
as i cant tell which end of the ile de conference this is