Subject: Re: Straddling - US-CA - 300 buildings
Date: May 07, 2003 @ 21:00
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

From the library article (I still have not yet posted), the national
administration of a floor was dependent upon the location of the main
entrance door. The library, if I recall the text, had a situation
where an auditorium had it's entrance from once country and the
upstairs book room had it's entrance from the other country. The
border went straight through the building, but the exercize of
sovereignty was not split on each floor.

I'll post that as soon as I locate it.

Regards

LN