Subject: Re: Marked maritime boundaries Was: FRGB
Date: May 06, 2003 @ 15:51
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

better yet
& to reduce the multipartite confusion down to bipartite simplicity
be sure to check out the 6 authoritative as well as breathtaking
maps of everyones land created by its president apparent grant
hutchison & alphabetized under eez in the bp files section

& then just imagine the additional landward extensions that are
envisioned perhaps only by everyonese extremists like myself
which you can do by mentally deflating all the baloonlike
sovereign rights concession areas
nearly all the way back to the coasts

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002"
<orc@o...> wrote:
> maps showing both the continental shelf or eez limits & the
> territorial sea limits are rare but
> http://www.veridian.com/offerings/images/maritime_large.jpg
> shows them admirably well for the entire world
> while necessarily leaving one to imagine or squint for the
> multipoints
>
> the pairs of lines that can be seen on this map shadowing all
> coasts at distances of roughly 12nm & 200nm
> mark the limits of sovereign territorial seas & eezs respectively
> & thus simultaneously represent the maximium & minimum
> limits of everyonese sovereignty
>
> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002"
> <orc@o...> wrote:
> > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "anorak222"
> > <listen@w...> wrote:
> > > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002"
> > any
> > >
> > > EV? Does that mean international waters? Seems there
isn't
> > any in the North Sea. We had maps about North Sea
> continental
> > shelf borders in MSG #9081 and #9127, which should
explain
> > the situation.
> > >
> > > Regards
> >
> > yes it explains a lot but clearly i should explain too
> >
> > tho sovereign rights are exercised by the various countries
over
> > their eezs as well as over their inclusive & protruding
> continental
> > shelves
> > the actual sovereignty of all maritime territory beyond the
> > territorial seas of no more than 12nm from coastal baselines
> > remains everyonese
> >
> > for the actual sovereignty of such territory is legally reserved
as
> > much to all the landlocked countries of the world & all human
> > posterity as to the claimant coastal states
> > who do exercise sovereign rights over it
> > but no actual sovereignty anywhere beyond their territorial
seas

> > & i realize it is as tho they have appropriated all the bedding
> > while leaving us everyonese only the bed frame
> > but that was the only concession the politically weak
> landlocked
> > countries were able to manage
> >
> > so i believe there really is an everyonese sovereign tripoint
> > for whatever it is worth
> > wherever a territorial sea boundary terminates
> > as it must when it reaches 12nm from coastal base lines
> >
> > but i also realize that these everyonese tripoints also
normally
> > mark the beginning points of the sovereign rights zones
> > & these simultaneously produce a sort of binational
> quadripoint
> > with the corresponding pair of sovereign territories
> > right on top of the trisovereign point
> >
> > these complex points arent shown on the maps you
reference