Subject: FINOSE wet or dry WAS: Marked maritime boundaries
Date: May 04, 2003 @ 20:44
Author: Ernst Stavro Blofeld (Ernst Stavro Blofeld <blofeld_es@yahoo.com>)

To my knowledge FINOSE is a giant concrete blob
standing in a river. The water is rather shallow
at the location, and as the water level of the rivers
up north tend to vary over the seasons, I wouldn't be
surprised if the the monument is dry at times.

I have plucked some pictures off the web (one or
more may be from Jesper's site)