Subject: Re: ITVA
Date: Apr 13, 2003 @ 22:33
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

Hi.

I think you got the translation about right, given what I understood
from my "virtual" Italian, and I understand what you were trying to
replay re: the columns. The point of disrepancy between the old
website we discussed last year and this one center around the points
the arrows in the new website refer to. I posted the map out of hte
old website on my www.exclave.info site, maybe that's easier to find
than the old message posted here that I'm referring to.

The St. Peter's Square is Vatican territory proper as I understand
things, but with the Italian police having a right to exercize Italian
police jurisdiction (ticket, drag away from the Vatican area and try
one in Italian court) - I didn't get out of the text that for any
other purpose there was any Italian sayso there like taxes or postal
services. Especially visible are Vatican and no Italian postal
services in the square where the Vatican parks its mobile post office.
Or, did the article mean something else?

Regards

LN

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Smaardijk"