Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: For Mike D: Multipointing
Date: Oct 13, 2002 @ 19:36
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

Personally, I count all of my 19 tripoints even though at least 3 is doubtful:

1) ATCHDE - non existant in the first place. And if it were I was quite far from the expected spot.

2) HRHUSI - not officially disputed (as far as I can figure out), but is not at the same spot on HR and SI official post 1991 maps. The area quite in accesible and would require much more time and effort.

3) HRHUYU - Again two different version dependant of who you asked. We tried HRHUYU(YU) and ended up 500 meters from the spot, before we were wanted to go any longer. Anyway the former Yugoslavian side of the border is disputed between HR and YU and you could call it a triline.

On GBBE we have 5 new tripoints, but only 1 is so far settled: BYLTLV, making one 1 true class a possible.

Jesper