Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: third level exclave bremen
Date: Apr 02, 2003 @ 09:30
Author: Chris Schulz ("Chris Schulz" <23568@...>)

Hi Len,
just to complete this:
http://www.bremerhaven.de/stadt/aemter/vpol/einreise.html

here you find the explanation of the special problems for foreigners in the "City of Bremen's Overseas Harbor District".

the website is from the city of bremerhaven, that has its own office for residence permits, visas, etc., but it has no rights to give such papers for people from the Stadtbremisches Übersseehafengebiet Bremerhaven, because this is part of the city of Bremen.

Regards, Chris.

> > Are we really talking about a "third level exclave/enclave"
here, or
> > only about a part of town in the northern section.
It may be that
> in
> > the "City of Bremen's Overseas Harbor
District" there's no permit