Subject: Re: BYLTLV remark
Date: Apr 01, 2003 @ 22:48
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter

But if
> this little square is indeed NOT cut up into three parts (which
Jan's
> drawing does suggest anyway), but really is neutral, it should
be
> written down somewhere...

right
so it is simple
find the protocol if you feel you must
but my point was that your translated text creates the expectation
in article 2 paragraph 2 that the 3 pillars must all be on the
territories of the respective countries

therefore no condo so far

& for the protocol to have created a condo
it would have had to violate the draft treaty
&or cause it to have been rewritten
which has presumably not occurred
or we wouldve learned about that too wouldnt we

> Because if it really is neutral, I would find this very special and
> interesting! I don't know of any other tripoints where this is the
> case.

not exactly like this situation
or rather nonsituation
but of course hnnisv is a real legal tridominium
tho it is not yet fully delineated or marked

& didnt you find signs of a trido at cnkpru too
or what was the story there