Subject: Re: Anything to declare?
Date: Jan 31, 2003 @ 23:18
Author: Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@yahoo.com> ("Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>" <mikekaufman79@...>)

Craig - Great pics! I love the multiple angles...one question I have
was about the sketch...I went back looking in the archives for the
mail where you had the map/sketch of the area surrounding 343A and
FINO, but I could not locate it. Do you know what the message #
was?
Mike
ps - these last ones were much easier on my inbox, much thanks, and
keep posting!

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Craig Rowland <trehala@y...>