Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Anything to declare?
Date: Jan 30, 2003 @ 07:54
Author: Doug Murray ("Doug Murray" <doug@...>)

Great pictures Craig.

I would like to hear more about your bike touring.  Perhaps one day we can have a Great European Border By Bike Expedition!

I did a bike tour on my first trip to Europe in 1993.  From Lisbon to Seville.  And have fond memories of crossing the border on a ferry.  There is nothing like bike touring.

Cheers,

Doug