Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Somewhat accurate Madha?
Date: Nov 27, 2002 @ 10:19
Author: Kevin Meynell (Kevin Meynell <kevin@...>)

Hi,

>I have heard other stories about the 3 wise men, but they are
>somewhat different and Eastern in origin, not probably acceptable by
>a modern christian.

At the risk of digressing from the boundary issues, the bible never
mentioned the number of wise men, their names, nor pretty much anything
about what the Christian world has largely come to accept as fact. Most of
these so-called facts were actually made-up hundreds of years later, so I
would say the stories you've heard are probably just as acceptable as the
ones I heard in my childhood.

Cheers,

Kevin Meynell