Subject: Re: Somewhat accurate Madha?
Date: Nov 27, 2002 @ 06:11
Author: I M Naanu ("I M Naanu" <imnaanu@...>)

Acroorca2002:
Please refer my earlier email #8054 having attached to it a map
showing internal boundaries of UAE.
You can see a small parcel belonging to Sharjah at Dibba. Please take
a look.
I have heard other stories about the 3 wise men, but they are
somewhat different and Eastern in origin, not probably acceptable by
a modern christian. Anyway, that would be a topic not quite belonging
to this forum!
Bye,
I M Na'anu