Subject: Re: Somewhat accurate Madha?
Date: Nov 27, 2002 @ 16:48
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "I M Naanu" <imnaanu@y...> wrote:
> Acroorca2002:
> Please refer my earlier email #8054 having attached to it a
map
> showing internal boundaries of UAE.
> You can see a small parcel belonging to Sharjah at Dibba.
Please take
> a look.

yes thank you
if indeed i have found it there
& that makes it look like a single tripoint
do you agree

if so
all the better to have a single focus

> I have heard other stories about the 3 wise men, but they are
> somewhat different and Eastern in origin, not probably
acceptable by
> a modern christian. Anyway, that would be a topic not quite
belonging
> to this forum!

thank you again
i was wanting to accommodate your request for comment
on principle
& also to satisfy my multisovereign interest in the 3 kings

no questions of religiosity here tho
& apologies if i gave that impression
i mean
i love our divinity but it seems the religions are killing everyone

cheers