Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Quiz question
Date: Sep 24, 2002 @ 21:33
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

I was looking at a map of New York City and saw to my surprise that the city's most famous mark was on the wrong side of the state line. I then verified with TopoZone (http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?z=18&n=4504355&e=580603 ) before posting the question.

I was not aware of the enclave story, but I still think it's funny that it's not in New York proper.

Jesper