Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: EU or not on the Euro
Date: Sep 20, 2002 @ 13:15
Author: Franc Van Diest ("Franc Van Diest" <franc@...>)

If you would like to go into discussing continental borders, i have a lot of info for you to solve
How can the Kerguelen, etc. be part of Asia ? They are in the Southern part of the Indian Ocean, far away from Asia nearest continents are Africa, Australia and the Antarctic.
If they are part of a continent than it should be choice between Antarctica, Africa and Oceania ?

regards
Franc