Subject: Re: Borders of Everyone's Land
Date: Apr 30, 2002 @ 17:10
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

ok grant
i got 2 of the loveliest librarians here in norfolk to print me a copy
of it after all
following some well choreographed fumblings & additional delays
& indeed everyones land is finer & grander this afternoon than any
of my wildest previous imaginings

bigger than all the other countries in the world combined if i am not
mistaken
& having more neighbors too

also most poignantly
it looks like you have rounded up 172 new everyonese tripoints to add
to the probably 161 previously counted noneveryonese ones
to produce a world class grand total of precisely 333

& these confirmations of our 2 perfect golf courses
one for home use & one for our away matches
it is just all too much to absorb in one sitting

but the basic presentation here needs not to be lost sight of in all
this glitter & glamor & glory
for what you have given us today is the basic blueprint for our
upstart country
as well as the first model of the entire globe capable of being
inflated into a single composite entirety

what fun

more later