Subject: Re: Borders of Everyone's Land
Date: May 01, 2002 @ 15:42
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

well you may find this hard to believe
because i myself even do
but what actually happened next here in norfolk is
i went home with that lovely librarian who had got grants file for me

& it turned out she lives here at 30 grant street
right at the corner of grant street extension too
yes thats the corner of grant & grant in the doug murray game
where in the living room
& now get this if you thought that was already unbelievable
i found my old bed
yes my bed
which i learned had been dropped off there last august when my
connecticut apartment fell apart 3 villages away from there while i
was in oregon
again all owing to another freak happenchance
too complicated to relate now in more detail

but it also turns out her fiance seated here at his other computer
right next to me turns out to be my old internet service provider from
3 years & 3 villages ago
a complete surprise also
& enough of a computer whiz to already be excitedly contemplating with
me the creation of a 3dimensional electronic action game based on
grants & my growing model of the globe & all its true points & lines &
shapes

& that is without even mentioning that i also learned that the other
helpful librarian
who i didnt go home with
had just completed her thesis on what but mark twain in norfolk

so i can conclude i must have been picking up on something real here
tho it is still hard to see what if not marking twain
even before learning with a gasp yesterday also that who but samuel
clemens was the publisher of the memoirs of ulysses s grant

anyway
what does it all mean
& is this multicoincidency just a flash in the pan
or is multidimensional reality here to stay with us now

we shall see
but i can report i have moved in here at 30 grant street quite
unexpectedly
while expecting further developments on this end
& am positively delighted also to find grant himself at least
contemplating the ongoingness of this great office to our country