Subject: Re: Borders of Everyone's Land
Date: Apr 30, 2002 @ 15:58
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

grant this is fantastically good word & news from you
even as i have just struck out at my second library this morning
trying to receive the file itself
skipping past a third one in canaan that is closed on tuesdays

but fortunately also my present location is that cushy mark twainish
library in norfolk i mentioned yesterday
& moreover there are several charming librarians here practically all
to myself
so i think the cosmos must be telling me to slow down here a bit
rather than try for a new record today at least
but in the meantime i am sure i would enjoy any description of or
comments about the file itself anyone might like to make
&or any other comments from you grant on this momentous occasion

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "granthutchison" <granthutchison@b...>