Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: mdua border changes
Date: Jan 20, 2002 @ 14:46
Author: Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen ("Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

That map is great. The new border must go in between Palanca and A290. It would be great to get hold of a new map. The other side of A290 looks rather wet, so the road is practically a corridor.

>(...)Is Giurgiulesti the only station on Moldova on that line? And >is it still used?
>I don't think there's much room for another one
there...
>Or do you mean Basarabeasca?

No, I do mean Giurgiulesti. It would be great to take that line: Three stops, three countries.

Yesterday I went across the bridge to Malmö by the train. As I came back I noticed many people on the east platform on the Kastrup Airport station. It means people arrive from abroad, go to the station, take the train and the next stop they are out of Denmark again. Sort of the same thing.

Jesper