Subject: Re: fresh try du jour
Date: Oct 31, 2001 @ 12:41
Author: bjbutler@bjbsoftware.com (bjbutler@...)

Regarding ORS, here is my topozonic take on this:

Uding the DD.DDDD Topozone display format, it seems to me that ORS is
located at "State Monument 239", shown at the link below:

http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?z=11&n=4650080&e=358638&s=25&u=1

This is close to the coordinates suggested by Jack, which are shown
on the link below:

http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?z=11&n=4650032&e=359508&s=25

BJB
--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Jack Parsell" <jparsell@g...> wrote:
> Michael,
> Instead of bothering with dime a dozen county tri-points why don't
> you head up north and bag Oregon's quad county point?
> It's Clatsop-Columbia-Tillamook-Washington (clcotiwa) west of
Portland.