Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] fresh try du jour
Date: Oct 30, 2001 @ 19:36
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

thanxx jack
i agree the megapoints rule the multipoints
but that clcotiwa is up there near the megalopolis
& i am zeroing in on the desolate denio area for ors myself now too

continuing the documentary search for ors this morning
i turned to the oregon revised statutes
also abbreviated ors
where ironically i found not ors but only the authoritative geopositions of
orn & waorus
owing to the citation in full there of the orwa boundary compact
& the apparent absense on any caor or nvor boundary compacts

so you &or brian &or anyone else tuned in to this search
you may count on absolute orn aka wet orn being turnpoint 6
located precisely at nlat 46d17m33s25h & wlong 124d01m12s25h

& dry orn is probably but not necessarily at or near the north extremity of
a highly variable sand island called sand island
about 1200 feet wsw of absolute orn
so any moderate extremists who are usually content to settle for dry
extremes may actually find the absolute wet extremity the easier one to
locate in this extremely peculiar case

in the same document waorus too is pinpointed implicitly at
nlat 46d15m00s00h & 1 marine league west of wlong 124d05h00m00s
an easily computible point
& anyone who can complete the computation of the longitude from these data
is that you grant
will have absolutely pinpointed the first of the 20 usmarine trifederal
points

special to eef
magnificent obsession youve got there too