Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Egypt/Jordan maritime border?
Date: Oct 22, 2001 @ 21:17
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

grant
i salute your equidistancing everything out
as it is after all the default reality anyway
& we can always correct if anything other than equidistance ever happens

your advancement in thinking enables us to complete our lists & working
models rather than always being condemned to trailing off into uncertainty

of course there is going to be uncertainty
but it need only be relative uncertainty
& it can be specially flagged

like say for atchde
i think some day we will laugh to think back at how hard it was to swallow
the equidistance position that gideon just flat out gives for it

it seems to me the best available truth is still very much worth knowing
even if it isnt yet confirmed to be absolute