Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Updates + French...
Date: Oct 22, 2001 @ 20:56
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

hey jan
please dont mind if i offer these directions
click on
my border points
then byelorussia
both because i would like to suggest offering explicit rather than general
directions in cases like these
but more importantly because it is worthwhile reaching your new presentation
on the byltlv tripoint & indeed feasting eyes again on this possibly first
authentic triarea in history

i wonder have you learned any particulars about the trilateral agreement
that produced the triarea

like
on the one hand
it may be just an administrative convenience & not a legally real territory
at all
or on the other hand
maybe it is the first deliberate multidominium on the planet
but it would be interesting to learn more about exactly how real it is

in totality it does very much seem like a deliberately designed tripartite
monument