Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] web pages with chfrit tripoint photos
Date: Oct 04, 2001 @ 22:44
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

another gorgeous armchair tripoint journey marcel
rivalled perhaps only by our earlier trip to brgyve

is that a christ figure at the summit
& does the crown of the head mark the tripoint

i think maybe so

amazing

also
about message 3968
isnt eef also correct
& wasnt andorra originally or previously an esfr condo
if not right up to the 1276 event you mention
or is this only my pipedream

plus
it is hard to imagine the 1868 esfr treaty was original
& it may even have had many antecedents
bridging what may appear to us or anyone with andorran territorial ambitions
as a 6 century gap in documentary continuity
but which could well shrink or even vanish if earlier treaties are found

i know it may seem like i dont want the mouse to roar
but i only mean i dont think this one has much of a chance at either of the
tripoints with such a tight collar on

elsewhere along both the ades & adfr boundaries i think there may well be
room & a better chance for the necessary expansion