Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] BEFRLU
Date: Oct 04, 2001 @ 22:20
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

ah so
it does indeed work that way
thanx harry

& now it sounds & looks as tho the extant legal tripoint position might well
be situated not at any present junction of watercourses but along the former
watercourse just mentioned by the french government

& your ditch could well be what is left of the old thalweg
so i think for that reason there is some probability you are right

but i am still hanging onto the edge of my kibbitzers chair on this one