Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: More on Aves Island
Date: Sep 04, 2001 @ 18:55
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

thanx grant
very interesting & it revives a trisovereign point hope previously written
off

plus it reminds me we have a collection of 170 or so of these still in
progress
which i intend to resume & complete at the first opportunity
along with our scores of eez tripoints
& our everyones land tripoints of both types
etc etc

also i too have noticed & admired that exclave of guadeloupe
tho the others you mention are new on me

very nice phenom

technically tho
arent such thingies just quirks of political subdivision
& isnt an exclave of an exclave still just another exclave of the homeland

nevertheless we should call it something

how about exclavicle
or rather extra strength exclave

but really isnt it just an
external 2nd order exclave
distinguishable only by its position from the
internal 2nd order exclave
aka 3rd order enclave
that occurs uniquely in bengal