Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Pictures of Lorraine - Alsace boundary completed
Date: Sep 04, 2001 @ 18:56
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

tip top presentation & overall stagecraft peter

a dizzying delight

& thanx to it i think breitenstein really is the most probable world champ
in the oldest working rock category

i marvelled also to realize it has 2 marias
& is twice as high as aves island

interesting also that folklore & prima facie evidence make all 3 pierres out
not as boundary markers exactly but as a sort of tri frontier tokenage

& this if correct makes it seem as tho all 3 of them may well never have
slipped off line since they were never on line to begin with

so what i think you may really have captured here is a clear example of a
paleotripoint
i mean one from the preboundary era
hence not literally a tripoint at all but a small frontier triarea
tho of course today the tripoint has been marked in its their midst

i wonder also
are the other triple stones such as we have seen at bedenl & byltlv etc
further evidence vestiges of this tri frontier tripoint tradition

but hark & ave
the monster binge is nearly upon us
& it will be blowing right thru bedenl by chance
so could perhaps enlarge upon this & other questions soon