Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Bonus bits of Everyone's Sea
Date: Jul 27, 2001 @ 21:18
Author: Michael Donner ("Michael Donner" <barbaria_longa@...>)

thank you grant for pointing this 3333 thing out

i am glad to learn i havent lost my touch even tho i am shooting completely blind now

upon further reflection also it would be very odd if these south american countries were not in reality jostling & elbowing each other for every inch of available or imaginable space & leverage

so maybe this is not the best place to make our first landfall on a normal continent after all