Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: one last itch to scratch re atchde
Date: Jul 27, 2001 @ 20:52
Author: Michael Donner ("Michael Donner" <barbaria_longa@...>)

also please consider the likeliest probability

which is that gideon in 1997 must have been aware of trilateral documentation for this precise atchde position or wouldnt have reported it as such

data of which our other informants may not have been aware when these conflicting or merely outdated facts were reported by or thru them

whenever that originally was

for we dont have the original date of this assertion by barry smith nor of his sources etc