Subject: Re: Czech Leased Territory in German then Polish Stettin
Date: Oct 14, 2006 @ 04:05
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

I'm rarely confused and almost never lost. I'm always "disregardful"
of everything contained in your atrocious wordiness, however, so you
might consider saving on capital letters with someone else. If anyone
else were to complain, then I'd pay attention. But for you, if you
don't like my presence, you know where the deregister button is.

LN