Subject: Re: Czech Leased Territory in German then Polish Stettin
Date: Oct 13, 2006 @ 05:42
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

yikes but are you sure you just came back in to the right place len

for i think you may either be confused about or disregardful of our topic & us again
seeing as boundarypoint is actually devoted to multipointing
rather than abandoned harbor leases or any of the other topics you are again describing
here

& our actual group description
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/
has always made this focus of ours quite clear
& still does
it seems to me
even tho it has often been innocently overlooked
as well as deliberately ignored

& the extrinsic subjects you keep bringing back here may well have been addressed here
at one time & may very well have been left unended here too

but that is because they were misdirected here in the first place
& are still misdirected here when they return

i hope you do find your way to wherever you thought you were & think you are or meant to
go tho