Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: something or other
Date: Oct 14, 2006 @ 06:52
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

hahaha
but did you think i was complaining
hahahaha

on the contrary len

it is you who are complaining
of my atrocity
hahahahaha
as well as not paying attention
as you freely admit
& so no problem

all i am commenting on here below & again now is how
far off target you obviously are in offering this
posting to boundarypoint

& understandably so
in view of your proud disregard for our actual topic

& i have no complaint with that
nor with you
nor with your doing that or being that way here
nor with your being here

in fact i couldnt be happier here
with you or without you
on target or off

indeed
just being in such a fine & pointy place makes me
independently happy
as i see it does for many others too

perhaps even for you sometimes

so please do be as disregardful as you like

for it really doesnt matter

& yet
at the same time
when you are so off target in a place expressly
devoted to taking fine aim at a clearly stated & very
fine & very rare & very special objective
& to then evaluating the relative success of such fine
tries
you may & probably should expect some correspondingly
fine feedback to that effect

for there really is a point to boundarypoint
i assure you

& you can certainly deny it & or try to blunt it & or
complain about it
or about the way someone else relates to it or to you

but that doesnt make it go away or become less fine

for this fineness & specialness is all we have really
agreed to by being here together

we have agreed we are interested in a special category
of fine targets

the multipoints

& we take aim at & evaluate our successes at hitting
these targets

& there is no complaint when someone misses or even
slobbers

not even when they miss so hideously as you almost
always seem to do

but it still does give rise to the usual evaluations &
causes a bit more hilarity than usual in some cases

so rest assured you are enormously entertaining
to me at least
whether you mean to be entertaining or multipointing
or not