Subject: Re: SV: SV: [BoundaryPoint] BEFRLU
Date: Sep 30, 2006 @ 17:22
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

i agree
it looks like a belu marker to me also
& i too place it in belgian territory
since it is in the crotch between the befr & belu
streams

but what it is actually witnessing is the end of belu
naturally enough
it seems to me
& not the end of befr
which also happens to end there
it is true
but probably has a different terminal marker nearby

so it doesnt strike me as strange at all

in fact i think you reported some other markers in the
neighborhood

--- Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase <jesper@...>

<http://www.nicolette.dk/borderbase/border.php?c1=12&c2=87>

<http://article.gmane.org/gmane.culture.discuss.boundary-point/9339>